- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
Latest Paul Ryan Items
Rep. Paul Ryan — former vice presidential candidate, current Wisconsin congressman and rumored White House candidate for 2016 — has scored a deal for a book, due out in August, commenting on the state of conservatism and the way of the Republican Party's future.
ANALYSIS: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's record ordinarily would have conservatives dreaming of a 2016 White House bid, but two hurdles stand between Mr. Walker and a presidential nomination run.
Rep. Paul Ryan announced Wednesday that he opposes President Obama's push for military strikes in Syria, saying that the administration has bungled the situation and damaged the nation's credibility on the global stage.
Sen. Ted Cruz said Wednesday that the Obama administration is failing to protect U.S. national security in the Middle East and is falsely peddling the notion that the threat of Muslim terrorism has faded.
In the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, the Republican Party will explode. When the smoke clears, there will be four (four!) new parties.
The Hill's annual list of the wealthiest members of Congress — with a comparison to their home districts' wealth.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's political action group is coming to the defense of Rep. Paul Ryan with a pro-immigration-reform ad buy in the Wisconsin Republican's congressional district, Politico reported.
President Obama does not plan to meet one-on-one with Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of a trip to Russia next month if the asylum situation with NSA leaker Edward Snowden does not change.
With a sharp eye for detail, crisp and often evocative prose, an understanding of politics and politicians, and the experience gained over decades as a thoughtful old-school journalist, The Washington Post's Dan Balz recreates the rhythms of the grueling presidential year of 2012.