- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Paul Ryan Items
After a white supremacist gunned down his father at a Sikh temple in 2012, U.S. congressional candidate Amar Kaleka had trouble coping with his grief. He suffered panic attacks, he lost his appetite, he couldn't sleep and he was nagged by suicidal thoughts.
Wisconsin Democratic congressional candidate Amar Kaleka used medical marijuana in California on his doctor's advice after his father was killed by a white supremacist at a Sikh temple near Milwaukee, he told The Associated Press on Friday.
Congressman Paul Ryan said Tuesday that he doesn't think proposed cuts to the military are wise given the war in Syria and conflict in Ukraine.
The Wisconsin Assembly has left two high-profile bills off its last floor agenda of the two-year session.
Legislation aimed at relieving Rand Paul from a potential quandary by allowing the Kentucky Republican to run for president and another U.S. Senate term at the same time was passed by the GOP-led Senate in his home state Tuesday.
Rep. Barbara Lee, California Democrat, blasted Rep. Paul Ryan on Thursday for comments he made about the work ethic of inner city men that many labeled as racist and out of touch.
Republican David Jolly defeated Democrat Alex Sink on Tuesday in a Tampa-area House district where President Barack Obama's health care overhaul got its first test ahead of November's midterm elections and both sides spent millions auditioning national strategies.
Republican Senate leaders in Kentucky cheered a bipartisan vote Wednesday that advanced a bill to let Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul run for president without automatically giving up his Senate seat - but Democratic leaders in the House warned it was not a sign the bill has enough support to become law.
The mainstream media have a meme they post over and over and over: The Republican Party is in "disarray." Sometimes they say it's "divided." Or there's "discord," or "dissension," or "dysfunction." Other times, the GOP is ripped apart by "disunity" or "disharmony."