- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Paul Starks Items
Two homicides in two days have put the number of killings in Montgomery County this year even with the total slayings recorded in all of last year.
A Hyattsville man stabbed a person he agreed to pay for a sex act this weekend after discovering his sex partner was a man posing as a woman, police said Tuesday.
Montgomery County police are investigating the death of an unidentified man found in the Potomac River near White's Ferry on Saturday morning.
A D.C. Superior Court judge granted pretrial release to a man who was involved in a shootout with officers — a decision that doesn't sit well with Montgomery County police.
A 35-year-old male was stabbed to death in Silver Spring on Tuesday.
A married couple found dead on Sunday are being investigated as part of a possible murder-suicide, Montgomery County police said.
Two people were killed early Sundaywhen a sport utility vehicle struck a tree on Jones Bridge Road in Bethesda, Montgomery County police said.
An early Tuesday shooting left one man dead in the White Oak area of Silver Spring, Montgomery County police said.
Montgomery County police have confirmed that a 12-year-old girl found dead inside her Gaithersburg home was stabbed.