- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Paul Starks Items
A Hyattsville man stabbed a person he agreed to pay for a sex act this weekend after discovering his sex partner was a man posing as a woman, police said Tuesday.
Montgomery County police are investigating the death of an unidentified man found in the Potomac River near White's Ferry on Saturday morning.
A D.C. Superior Court judge granted pretrial release to a man who was involved in a shootout with officers — a decision that doesn't sit well with Montgomery County police.
The American Civil Liberties Union of Maryland is pointing to a D.C. police department's recent order as a model for law enforcement agencies in the state that want to adopt clear policies dealing with private citizens' right to record police actions.
A 35-year-old male was stabbed to death in Silver Spring on Tuesday.
A married couple found dead on Sunday are being investigated as part of a possible murder-suicide, Montgomery County police said.
Two people were killed early Sundaywhen a sport utility vehicle struck a tree on Jones Bridge Road in Bethesda, Montgomery County police said.
An early Tuesday shooting left one man dead in the White Oak area of Silver Spring, Montgomery County police said.
Montgomery County police have confirmed that a 12-year-old girl found dead inside her Gaithersburg home was stabbed.