- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Paul Toviessi Items
With the No. 2 overall pick, you expect an immediate impact player. With No. 51? Who knows what you'll get? That's kind of what makes the draft fun.
Last week's farcical debate over the meaning of Mike Shanahan "evaluating" the Washington Redskins' beleaguered roster obscured the real issue. The coach, well into the third season of his $35 million contract in Washington, vigorously argued over the meaning of his words and the intent behind them.