- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Paul Watson Items
Tyler Johnson scored 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Fresno State survived a late rally to edge Utah State 79-76 Saturday night.
Tyler Johnson scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Cezar Guerrero made 6 of 6 free throws in the final 1:06 to lead Fresno State past Nevada 75-67 Wednesday night.
Daniel Bejarano scored 17 of his 19 points in the second half and Colorado State closed the game with a 14-1 run, beating Fresno State 76-57 Saturday night.
A Canadian naval officer arrested this year for allegedly leaking secrets may also have compromised top-level Australian, British and American intelligence, according to Australian security sources.