- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Paul Wellstone
Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party endorsed Gov. Mark Dayton and U.S. Sen. Al Franken for second terms Saturday at a convention that highlighted the party's successes and the challenges it faces in retaining power.
Rod Grams, a former Twin Cities anchorman who went on to serve as a Republican U.S. senator from Minnesota, has died. He was 65.
He promised to win it again, but by a bigger margin than the 312-vote majority he got in 2008.