- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Paul Zellerbach
Police are asking the California Attorney General to file six charges against Riverside County District Attorney Paul Zellerbach after investigating allegations that the chief prosecutor tampered with his opponent's campaign sign.
Zellerbach told the newspaper he did not commit a crime and questioned the timing of the announcement two weeks before the June 3 election.
Riverside County District Attorney Paul Zellerbach announces a plea deal, Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013, in which former Moreno Valley city councilman Marcelo Co has agreed to plead guilty to accepting a $2.3 million bribe from undercover officers posing as real estate agents.