- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Latest Paul Items
A Minnesota woman has been sentenced to four years in prison for a hit-and-run crash that killed a 92-year-old motorcyclist last year.
The Minnesota House has approved a bill that aims to narrow the pay gap between men and women.
The Minnesota Senate has approved its plan to spend part of the state's budget surplus on programs geared toward the youngest learners and the care of the elderly patients.
Democratic Gov. Mark Dayton urged lawmakers Tuesday to spend less of Minnesota's budget surplus now that the state finally has escaped its deficit days.
A plan to construct a $77 million building to house Minnesota's 67 state senators is moving forward after the Senate Rules Committee approved the proposal on Monday.
The man who has run Minnesota state parks for the past decade counts himself fortunate that voters gave him some extra money to spend.
With 2016 just around the corner, Rand Paul is starting to take some heat for his foreign policy views. His response to these criticisms, better yet his responses, is causing more confusion that clarity.
Members of a club they never wished to become part of say they're speaking out for the benefit of others who've shared their "bad dream" experience.
What explosive emotions have erupted when Megyn Kelly of Fox News declared that Jesus and Santa were white men. Let me focus on Jesus which will readily address the Santa nonsense.