- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Paula Creamer Items
Japan's Mika Miyazato shoot a 4-under 68 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA Tour's Safeway Classic.
Na Yeon Choi may be from South Korea but she's beginning to think of the Toledo area as a second home.
The top 44 players on the LPGA's official money list are part of the preliminary field list for the LPGA Sybase Match Play Championship in two weeks at the Hamilton Farm Club.
After struggling for years to win a major, Paula Creamer is aiming to make it two in a row at the Women's British Open, which starts Thursday at Royal Birkdale.
Paula Creamer still plays with a bandage. What she no longer plays with is a burden.