- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Paula Deen Ventures
Uncle Bubba's Seafood & Oyster House in Savannah, owned by Paula Deen's brother Bubba Hiers, shuttered its doors suddenly on Thursday without notifying employees.
Paula Deen's comeback trail is leading her to the Smoky Mountains of east Tennessee.
Paula Deen, the much-loved television cook whose career hit a wall when court documents revealed she admitted using a racial slur years ago, is on the cusp of a career comeback, thanks to a millionaire investor who happens to love her brand.
Paula Deen has found a key ingredient to bringing some sizzle back to her career - a cash infusion worth at least $75 million from a private investment firm.