- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Paula Dobriansky Items
Several conservatives who sat in on closed-door meetings at last week's Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., came away worried by GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's foreign and defense policies.
Standing by a statue dedicated to freedom, Aldona Wos remembered a childhood under communism and the inspiration of her heroic father, who saved Jews and survived a Nazi concentration camp.