- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Paula Dunsen
Ms. Dunsen says she actually prefers to play the electronic version, because she's had too many dealers "with attitudes."
Paula Dunsen of Aberdeen, Md., says she prefers electronic roulette because she has met too many dealers “with attitudes.” Nevertheless, Maryland Live announced Wednesday that live games are coming.