- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Paula Poundstone
Performing at Largo in August _ "a live-wire of nerves," she said _ reminded her of that first time.
"I have no idea what's coming," she says. "It makes me feel like I'm just starting in stand-up. I feel like I've just been born, but I feel like I've been born with every tool I need in life. If you had a baby and it was born with all the experience it needed. That's how I feel."