- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Pauley Pavilion Items
The emotions were running through UCLA seniors Thea Lemberger and Atonye Nyingifa on likely their final game at Pauley Pavilion on Sunday.
UCLA stepped on the gas after yet another mediocre first half, and Utah had no answer for the Bruins' pressure at both ends of the court in the final 20 minutes. As a result, the Utes left Pauley Pavilion questioning themselves following a belated rally that came up short.
UCLA coach Steve Alford channeled his inner Bobby Knight and gave his team the kind of stern halftime lecture he used to hear himself numerous times during his playing days at Indiana.
There was once a time when it was almost impossible to beat UCLA on its home court.
Steve Alford knows just how to get Tony Parker seeing red.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kyle Anderson scored 23 points, leading four UCLA players who scored in double figures, as the Bruins handily beat USC in a Pac-12 Conference opener, 107-73, Sunday afternoon at Pauley Pavilion.
Steve Alford walked into Pauley Pavilion on Tuesday for the first time since the 1984 Summer Olympics, took his place under the 11 national championship banners and called his new job as UCLA basketball coach "a challenge."
A decade ago, Butler beating North Carolina would have been huge news, an upset that sent shockwaves throughout college basketball.
UCLA athletic director Dan Guerrero said the school is "extremely disappointed" that the original round center section of basketball court at Pauley Pavilion is to be auctioned.