- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Paulina Rubio
A children's version of "The Voice" is arriving to the U.S. "en español" with Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio as one of the coaches.
The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival served up margaritas and other Latin fare Saturday as it recognized Cinco de Mayo with a lineup peppered with acts such as Mexican singer Paulina Rubio.
Mexican pop singer Paulina Rubio is charged in Miami with refusing to comply with police officers after a traffic accident.
Singer and actress Paulina Rubio wants the media barred from attending a deposition by her manager in a Miami breach contract lawsuit.
When asked to get out of her car, Rubio allegedly refused, cursed at an officer and said she was nervous and that "all of you Miami cops are abusive."