- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Paul'S Cathedral
On a luxury barge festooned with flowers, Queen Elizabeth II sailed down the River Thames on Sunday amid a motley but majestic flotilla of 1,000 vessels, mustered to mark her 60 years on the British throne.
Authorities dismantled Occupy London's camp outside the famous St. Paul's Cathedral in a dramatic early-hours raid Tuesday, clearing away one of the longest-surviving encampments inspired by the New York protest against capitalist excess.
Hundreds of anti-capitalist protesters mingled with bemused bank workers outside London's St. Paul's Cathedral on Monday, as welcoming but wary cathedral staff urged demonstrators not to deter tourists wanting to visit the historic building.