- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Pavel Bure
Alex Ovechkin is two goals way from reaching 400 in the NHL. Only five players have gotten there faster.
There is something missing from Joe Sakic's new plaque at the Hockey Hall of Fame _ and it's not because the printer made a mistake.
Joe Sakic was four years old when his father took him to his first hockey game.
"It's a huge honor," he said, before handing part of the credit to Pat Quinn, the co-chairman of the Hall of Fame selection committee who was his first NHL coach with the Canucks.