- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Pavel Bure
The Vancouver Canucks will honor members of the team that made it to Game 7 of the 1994 Stanley Cup finals when they host the Ottawa Senators next month in the outdoor Heritage Classic.
Rookie goalie Philipp Grubauer will get his fifth start of the season tonight against Alex Semin and the Carolina Hurricanes.
Alex Ovechkin is two goals way from reaching 400 in the NHL. Only five players have gotten there faster.
For the first time in his career, Alex Ovechkin is the first NHL player to reach 20 goals in a season. He's done it in 22 games.
Brian Burke walked the red carpet at Monday night's Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremony and was determined not to go there. After doing an interview about former Toronto Maple Leafs center Mats Sundin, the general manager declined to talk about what everyone had no choice but to talk about: the NHL lockout.
There is something missing from Joe Sakic's new plaque at the Hockey Hall of Fame _ and it's not because the printer made a mistake.
As Adam Oates received his Hockey Hall of Fame blazer Sunday afternoon, one fan at Air Canada Centre yelled out: "Finally."
Given five minutes to sum up 19 years in the NHL and many more playing hockey, Adam Oates knew it would be "impossible" to thank everyone.
Once again, a Washington Capitals leadership baton is passed from Dale Hunter to Adam Oates.
Joe Sakic was four years old when his father took him to his first hockey game.
The Edmonton Oilers are getting tired of going first in the NHL draft and Nail Yakupov knows part of his job is to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Nail Yakupov is ready to live with the spotlight that comes with being a No. 1 pick.
Nail Yakupov is ready to live with the pressure of being a No. 1 pick.
Former Detroit Red Wing Nicklas Lidstrom played almost perfect defense for 20 seasons in the NHL, so it's no surprise that he was the example for many young players.
The Panthers began preparing last year for the beginning of free agency and were one of the busiest teams in the NHL on Friday.
"I think it's the biggest achievement you can get in hockey," said Bure. "The selection committee combines everything you've done for hockey worldwide, so for me it's a huge honor. It feels great."
"It's a huge honor," he said, before handing part of the credit to Pat Quinn, the co-chairman of the Hall of Fame selection committee who was his first NHL coach with the Canucks.