- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By Tom Harris
Climate science is no more 'settled' than the ever-changing climate itself
Topic - Pavel Bure
The Vancouver Canucks will honor members of the team that made it to Game 7 of the 1994 Stanley Cup finals when they host the Ottawa Senators next month in the outdoor Heritage Classic.
Rookie goalie Philipp Grubauer will get his fifth start of the season tonight against Alex Semin and the Carolina Hurricanes.
Alex Ovechkin is two goals way from reaching 400 in the NHL. Only five players have gotten there faster.
For the first time in his career, Alex Ovechkin is the first NHL player to reach 20 goals in a season. He's done it in 22 games.
Brian Burke walked the red carpet at Monday night's Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremony and was determined not to go there. After doing an interview about former Toronto Maple Leafs center Mats Sundin, the general manager declined to talk about what everyone had no choice but to talk about: the NHL lockout.
There is something missing from Joe Sakic's new plaque at the Hockey Hall of Fame _ and it's not because the printer made a mistake.
As Adam Oates received his Hockey Hall of Fame blazer Sunday afternoon, one fan at Air Canada Centre yelled out: "Finally."
Given five minutes to sum up 19 years in the NHL and many more playing hockey, Adam Oates knew it would be "impossible" to thank everyone.
Once again, a Washington Capitals leadership baton is passed from Dale Hunter to Adam Oates.
Joe Sakic was four years old when his father took him to his first hockey game.
The Edmonton Oilers are getting tired of going first in the NHL draft and Nail Yakupov knows part of his job is to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Nail Yakupov is ready to live with the spotlight that comes with being a No. 1 pick.
Nail Yakupov is ready to live with the pressure of being a No. 1 pick.
Former Detroit Red Wing Nicklas Lidstrom played almost perfect defense for 20 seasons in the NHL, so it's no surprise that he was the example for many young players.
The Panthers began preparing last year for the beginning of free agency and were one of the busiest teams in the NHL on Friday.
"I think it's the biggest achievement you can get in hockey," said Bure. "The selection committee combines everything you've done for hockey worldwide, so for me it's a huge honor. It feels great."
"It's a huge honor," he said, before handing part of the credit to Pat Quinn, the co-chairman of the Hall of Fame selection committee who was his first NHL coach with the Canucks.