- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Paweł Graś
"This isn't an attack by hackers, but just the result of huge interest in the sites of the prime minister and parliament," he said, a comment that quickly became a source of ridicule on Facebook and other Internet sites.
he said, a comment that quickly became a source of ridicule on Facebook and other Internet sites.