- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Paypal
Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is issuing a warning that scam artists posing as Microsoft representatives are targeting New Yorkers for credit card information.
South Carolina's towns and counties would no longer be able to charge taxpayers a processing fee for credit card payments under a proposed ban in the state budget.
A New Jersey man has been indicted in what federal prosecutors say was a scheme to defraud hundreds of sellers of foreign and antique banknotes on the online auction site eBay.
Five dollars has become an issue in a capital city where politicians usually talk about millions or billions.
The Internet chess community marked a major milestone this month with the publication of TWIC 1000.
HURON, S.D. (AP) — NorthWestern Energy says there's a scam operating that tries to make people believe they have to pay an overdue bill.
The mystery diner who has been leaving generous tips at restaurants around the nation with receipts signed “Tips for Jesus” hit hard at New York City in recent days.
Finding a $10,000 tip at the end of your shift never hurts. Just ask the 18 workers who have received thousands of dollars in tips as part of a new donation campaign called, “Tips for Jesus."
George Zimmerman's girlfriend said he tried to choke her about a week ago during an altercation that wasn't initially reported to police, a prosecutor told a judge Tuesday during his first court appearance on domestic violence-related charges.
Bitcoins are a semi-anonymous, virtual money that is complex to understand but that everybody may be using someday.
An Internet troll who was the bane of eBay for years because he'd outbid everybody then refuse to pay was finally busted by private investigators who revealed his true identity: A Michigan loner with a serious weight problem.
A PayPal account holder was shocked to open his latest statement and find some unexpected and extra funds — $92 quadrillion. And some change, CNN reported.
A New York woman pleaded guilty to faking a relationship to a Newtown, Conn., shooting victim as a means of raising money from emotionally torn charitable donors.
Stocks reversed an early rise on Wall Street Monday as traders returned to worrying about the European economy.
EBay Inc. CEO John Donahoe's compensation nearly doubled to $29.7 million in 2012, a year that saw the e-commerce company's stock gain 68 percent thanks to growth in its namesake marketplaces business and PayPal.