- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Paypal
Bitcoins are a semi-anonymous, virtual money that is complex to understand but that everybody may be using someday.
A PayPal account holder was shocked to open his latest statement and find some unexpected and extra funds — $92 quadrillion. And some change, CNN reported.
EBay Inc. CEO John Donahoe's compensation nearly doubled to $29.7 million in 2012, a year that saw the e-commerce company's stock gain 68 percent thanks to growth in its namesake marketplaces business and PayPal.
A British court has sentenced a teenage hacker to youth rehabilitation after he and other members of the Anonymous movement carried out cyber-attacks targeting financial sites like PayPal and Visa.
EBay's fourth-quarter earnings topped analysts' projections as bargain-hunting holiday shoppers flocked to its Internet shopping mall and digital payment service.
EBay finished last year with a flourish as bargain-hunting holiday shoppers flocked to its Internet shopping mall and digital payment service to help lift the company's fourth-quarter earnings above analyst projections.
PayPal says it is expanding its payment service to more brick-and-mortar retailers, including RadioShack and Dollar General stores.
PayPal is cutting 325 full-time jobs to streamline its business and speed up product development amid intense competition from plucky startups and established companies such as Google.
EBay reported Tuesday that its third-quarter net income rose 22 percent thanks to higher revenue at its PayPal payments service and at the marketplaces business that includes eBay.com.
EBay's PayPal unit is planning layoffs in the coming weeks as it tries to refocus and operate more like an agile startup than a large company, according to people familiar with the matter.
PayPal is expanding its brick-and-mortar payment services to more than 7 million stores across the U.S. in a partnership with Discover Financial Services.
EBay Inc. more than doubled its second-quarter net income thanks to higher revenue from its PayPal online payments business and its e-commerce websites.
George Zimmerman's lawyer sparred with prosecutors over the former neighborhood watch volunteer's finances Friday in a lengthy hearing that concluded with a judge saying he would need more time to decide whether to post bond again.
Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson reportedly will step down Sunday amid controversy over mentions on his resume and in regulatory filings of a computer science degree he never received.
A disgruntled Yahoo shareholder questioned the qualifications and integrity of recently hired CEO Scott Thompson after exposing a misrepresentation about the executive's education.