- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest Paypal Items
Bitcoins are a semi-anonymous, virtual money that is complex to understand but that everybody may be using someday.
A PayPal account holder was shocked to open his latest statement and find some unexpected and extra funds — $92 quadrillion. And some change, CNN reported.
EBay Inc. CEO John Donahoe's compensation nearly doubled to $29.7 million in 2012, a year that saw the e-commerce company's stock gain 68 percent thanks to growth in its namesake marketplaces business and PayPal.
A British court has sentenced a teenage hacker to youth rehabilitation after he and other members of the Anonymous movement carried out cyber-attacks targeting financial sites like PayPal and Visa.
EBay finished last year with a flourish as bargain-hunting holiday shoppers flocked to its Internet shopping mall and digital payment service to help lift the company's fourth-quarter earnings above analyst projections.
EBay's fourth-quarter earnings topped analysts' projections as bargain-hunting holiday shoppers flocked to its Internet shopping mall and digital payment service.
PayPal says it is expanding its payment service to more brick-and-mortar retailers, including RadioShack and Dollar General stores.
PayPal is cutting 325 full-time jobs to streamline its business and speed up product development amid intense competition from plucky startups and established companies such as Google.
EBay reported Tuesday that its third-quarter net income rose 22 percent thanks to higher revenue at its PayPal payments service and at the marketplaces business that includes eBay.com.