- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Paypal Items
WikiLeaks has lost a major source of revenue after the online payment service provider PayPal cut off its account used to collect donations, saying the website is engaged in illegal activity.
PayPal wants to make it easier to buy low-cost digital goods online, whether it's a single article on a news website or virtual items in a video game.
PayPal, the online payment unit of Internet commerce firm eBay Inc., is planning to break into the Japanese market _ the first time it has entered a region without eBay's powerful auction business.
EBay Inc. said Wednesday that its second-quarter income climbed 26 percent as more people transferred money through its PayPal payment service and shopped on its main website.
EBay says its second-quarter profit climbed 26 percent as more people transferred money through its PayPal payment service and shopped on its main website.
EBay Inc. reported healthy second-quarter earnings Wednesday as more people transferred money through its PayPal payment service and shopped on its main website.
I don't get it. I keep reading that cybercrime is out of hand, even that national security is being compromised. Now I see, at Wired (.com) that the security chief for Internet2, Joe St Sauver, believes "that the only recourse is to build government-funded free clinics for infected computers around the United States."