Peace Church - Bio, News, Photos - Washington Times
Skip to content

Topic - Peace Church

Peace Church, also known as Die Frieden Kirche, is a historic Lutheran church located at Camp Hill, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1798, and is a 2 1/2-story limestone building with a five bay front and three bay sides. The interior features a wine glass pulpit, balcony around three sides, and organ built in 1807. Its builder, Martin Rupp, also built the Johannes Eberly House. - Source: Wikipedia

Related Stories

No Stories Found