- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
Latest Peak6 Investments Items
The city of Glendale says it has reached an agreement in principle with a group headed by Chicago investor Matthew Hulsizer on a new lease for the Phoenix Coyotes.
The NHL is praising the lease agreement between Chicago investor Matthew Hulsizer and the city of Glendale, saying it will "finally lead to a transition of ownership of the Phoenix Coyotes."