- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Pearson V. Chung
Latest Pearson V. Chung Items
Noble: Judge Judith Bartnoff, who earlier this week threw out Roy Pearson's ridiculous $54 million lawsuit over a pair of pants.
The idiot box meets the legal system
The pants judge told a D.C. Superior Court judge yesterday that, if he is awarded $54 million, he will pay himself $500,000 in lawyer fees, set aside $2 million to ease his mental suffering and use the remaining $51.5 million to start a consumer-protection fund for residents of the city.
D.C. Superior Court yesterday took on the $54 million question: Whose pants are these?