- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Pearson V. Chung
Latest Pearson V. Chung Items
Noble: Judge Judith Bartnoff, who earlier this week threw out Roy Pearson's ridiculous $54 million lawsuit over a pair of pants.
The idiot box meets the legal system
The pants judge told a D.C. Superior Court judge yesterday that, if he is awarded $54 million, he will pay himself $500,000 in lawyer fees, set aside $2 million to ease his mental suffering and use the remaining $51.5 million to start a consumer-protection fund for residents of the city.
D.C. Superior Court yesterday took on the $54 million question: Whose pants are these?