- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Pedro Almodóvar Items
Producer Ryan Murphy paid tribute at the International Emmy Awards to television legends Norman Lear and Alan Alda, whose cutting-edge, socially conscious shows in the `70s paved the way for his own shows like "Glee" and "The New Normal."
Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy paid tribute at the International Emmy Awards Monday night to television legends Norman Lear and Alan Alda, whose cutting-edge, socially-conscious shows in the `70s changed the face of television.
Juanes, Juan Luis Guerra, Nelly Furtado and Natalie Cole are among the artists who celebrated Brazilian musician Caetano Veloso at a ceremony honoring him as the Latin Recording Academy's Person of the Year.
British television productions received a leading seven International Emmy nominations Monday, including best actor and actress nods for Jason Isaacs in "Case Histories" and newcomer Joanna Vanderham in "The Runaway."
When the playwright Tony Kushner recently grabbed a microphone and sat down for a post-screening Q&A with a filmmaker and the film's cast, he mumbled that he felt like Richard Pena.
Ang Lee's "Life of Pi" will open the 50th annual New York Film Festival.
Washington Times film critic Adam Mazmanian sifts through the year's releases and offer his 10 favorite movies of 2011.
Although the film is not a parody, it's important to be aware that there is a dose of ironic humor in the atrocities inflicted on the characters in this tale of a plastic surgeon with a penchant for playing God.
One director subverts Finland's relationship with the great outdoors. Another unleashes a foul-mouthed teen on unsuspecting audiences. A third tackles the complexities of family jealousy.