- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Pedro Rodriguez
Lionel Messi ended Barcelona's run of three straight losses and kept it in the Spanish league title chase by scoring a late free kick to complete its 2-1 comeback win over Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.
Lionel Messi set another scoring record by netting a hat trick to pace Barcelona's 7-0 rout of Osasuna in the Spanish league on Sunday, ensuring the defending champions stayed in striking distance of leader Real Madrid before their critical "clasico" match next week.
Pedro Rodriguez stole the spotlight from debutant Diego Costa by scoring Spain's second-half winner in a 1-0 friendly victory over Italy on Wednesday in a rematch of the 2012 European Championship final.
Carles Puyol powered in a header in the 73rd minute Wednesday to send Spain to its first World Cup final with a 1-0 win over Germany.
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — The body of a Salvadoran immigrant who hanged himself after killing his four children had minor scratches, scrapes and bruises, according to a newspaper report yesterday.
"I never thought these results would happen," Barcelona forward Pedro Rodriguez said. "The league has given us a second chance. We've got to go for it."
"The victory helps us gain more confidence for the World Cup," Pedro said at the Vicente Calderon Stadium. "I feel good, I'm comfortable in the team and the coach believes in me."