- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Peg
Commandments give us insight into what was actually happening in human communities millennia ago. The Hebrews were just leaving a long period of enslavement themselves, so it’s noteworthy that they are being given warnings by God against kidnapping.
In art as well as in life, watching someone lose their mind is an excruciating thing _ even more so when that person is still physically vigorous, full of verve, full of humor. One can think only about what might have been.
She quips that Gunner once suggested a murder-suicide pact, but she said no thanks: "Knowing him, he'd shoot me and then forget to shoot himself."