- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Peggy Noonan
"The logic of Romney's fundraising has seemed, for some time, slightly crazy," conservative Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan wrote recently. "He's raising money so he can pile it in at the end, with ads. But at the end will they make much difference?"
"It's time to admit the Romney campaign is an incompetent one," conservative columnist Peggy Noonan wrote in the Wall Street Journal. "It's not big, it's not brave, it's not thoughtfully tackling great issues. It's always been too small for the moment."