- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
Topic - Pendarvis Williams
Pendarvis Williams scored 20 points and fourth-seeded Norfolk State took down No. 5 seed Savannah State 57-47 Thursday in a quarterfinal matchup of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference tournament.
Pendarvis Williams scored 22 points and fourth-seeded Norfolk State pulled out a 78-74 win over 13th-seeded Maryland-Eastern Shore in the first-round of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference tournament on Monday after losing a 23-point second-half lead.
Pendarvis Williams scored 21 points, on 8-of-12 shooting, as Norfolk State cruised to its sixth consecutive win over Maryland-Eastern Shore, 77-65 on Monday.