- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Pendleton Items
A Republican legislative candidate in Eastern Oregon says he's returning a $30,000 campaign contribution to Loren Parks, a Nevada conservative who has pumped millions of dollars into Oregon campaigns.
The city of Pendleton is setting hundreds of goats to work on municipal munching projects that include clearing brush from the parkway along the Umatilla River.
A class full of fourth-graders at LaFrance Elementary School let out a collective "Wow" when David Gray told them that if they asked for "chips" in Scotland, they would receive an order of french fries instead of potato chips.
Oregon State Police arrested an Edmonds, Wash., woman on a drunken driving charge not long after getting a report that she may have been stuck in a mudslide.
While crews are nearly finished restoring the historic Morrow County Courthouse clock tower in Heppner, prison inmates in Pendleton put their expertise to the test by returning the actual clock to its original condition.
Hundreds of people lined up Saturday outside a filled-to-capacity church to pay their respects to a 15-year-old Chicago teen whose death has drawn national attention to the staggering gun violence in the nation's third-largest city.