- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
Latest Penn State Erie, The Behrend College Items
Why was that ghastly trio of 20th-century European dictators so obsessed with art? Of course, they were megalomaniacal about their legacy. We know, in fact, it turned out to be all manner of odium and mayhem, but their grandiosity knew no bounds.
A former Penn State assistant football coach accused of sexually abusing boys held summer football camps at a satellite campus for six years after he was banned from taking youths onto the university's main campus by the athletics director and the senior vice president, who have been charged with failing to tell police about him.
Football coach Joe Paterno and other Penn State officials didn't do enough to try to stop suspected sexual abuse of children at the hands of a former assistant football coach, the state police commissioner said Monday.
A former Penn State assistant football coach accused of sexually abusing boys operated a series of youth sports camps at a satellite campus for six years after he was prohibited from taking youths onto the school's main campus by the athletics director and the senior vice president, who have been charged with failing to tell police about him.