- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, located in Hershey, Pennsylvania, 10 miles (17 km) east of Harrisburg, is Penn State’s medical school and academic medical center. - Source: Wikipedia
A Lancaster County prison guard is on unpaid administrative leave after being charged with beating his 3-month-old son.
A central Pennsylvania teenager is charged with killing her 11-week-old daughter.
Emergency responders say a van crash in central Pennsylvania has sent seven people to the hospital, four of them children.
A 2-year-old central Pennsylvania boy is out of the hospital after suffering injuries in a stabbing.
A tour bus carrying a college's women's lacrosse team to a game went off a freeway Saturday in central Pennsylvania and crashed into a tree, killing the driver and one passenger and sending others to hospitals, including some with serious injuries, authorities said.