- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Pennsylvania State University
Latest Pennsylvania State University Items
Early settlers called the Susquehanna River "a mile wide and a foot deep." It's just a folk saying, but it hints at the forces behind a river that is, in fact, exceptionally likely to flood.
A former University of Virginia professor who has drawn the ire of climate change skeptics is entering the legal fray over a conservative group's pursuit of his emails and documents related to his work.
Now in its 23rd year, the "Madden NFL" football video game franchise has become nearly as much of a national obsession as the sport it simulates, with cumulative sales exceeding 70 million copies, a spot in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, a branded ESPN television series and numerous NFL players among the title's devoted followers. Nevertheless, within the gaming community, there are hundreds - maybe thousands - of dissidents, united by a rejection of all things "Madden."
It's official: Space aliens are liberals, and they may be preparing to invade planet Earth. It is a scenario outlined by a NASA-affiliated scientist and researchers at Pennsylvania State University. Unbelievably, the study is not a joke, although global laughter prompted its authors Thursday to insist it was meant to be. "Green" aliens are coming - and Al Gore may be one of their leaders.
A conservative group seeking documents related to former University of Virginia professor Michael Mann has received records from the school Thursday in the wake of a judge's order but remained mum as to what information they contained.
The cost of the milk, butter fat and sugar that are key to Jim Capannari's ice cream have spiked this year, but he hasn't passed much of the cost along to customers.
This is the state of college football in 2011:
Parents and students are bracing for a new round of sticker shock this fall as public colleges and universities are hiking prices again, this time to make up for massive cuts in state budgets.
Can't decide between that prestigious culinary school or the community college down the street? A new online tool created by the Department of Education could help students make that decision, with detailed price comparisons for colleges and universities of all types across the country.