- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Pennsylvania State University
Latest Pennsylvania State University Items
The Princeton Review announced Monday that the University of Georgia is the No. 1 party school on its now infamous annual ranking.
The University of Georgia won a national title this year — top party school.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — To the disappointment of school administrators — and the pride of some students — West Virginia University is No. 1 on the Princeton's Review's annual list of the top 20 party schools.
It weighs about 9 pounds, darkens in the summer and wrinkles as the body ages. It is also the body's largest organ. Yes, the topic is skin, but let's go beyond the importance of applying sunscreen in the summer — an otherwise hot topic during sizzling July and August — because skin and what it represents goes well beyond the only skin deep.
The mention of Confederate cavalry leader James Ewell Brown "Jeb" Stuart along with the Battle of Gettysburg normally equates to controversy. Historians point to the separation of Stuart from Gen. Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia as central to the Confederate defeat in July 1863 because it denied Lee the intelligence he needed to maneuver successfully against the Union Army of the Potomac.