- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Penny Pritzker Items
U.S. Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker is visiting Arizona to look at entrepreneurial opportunities at an Arizona State University business development.
Federal Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker will head to Arizona this week to look at entrepreneurial opportunities at an Arizona State University business development.
Emphasizing skills training as key to a growing middle class, President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced $600 million in competitive grants to spur creation of targeted training and apprenticeship programs to help people land good-paying jobs.
Commercial and tribal fishermen in Washington state could be getting federal help after the closure of the Fraser River sockeye salmon fishery last year cost them millions of dollars.
Executives of two Illinois companies are joining the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on her first trade mission.
To some, Commerce Secretary nominee Penny Pritzker is known as "the Bundler" of campaign cash. She is also a Hyatt hotel heiress and billionaire who was President Obama's 2008 campaign-finance manager ("Commerce nominee Pritzker downplays role in management of failed bank," Web, May 23).
Commerce secretary-nominee Penny Pritzker told lawmakers Thursday that she regrets the losses suffered by customers of a failed bank she once led, but a lawyer for the depositors said the bank's owners never fully reimbursed them or the government.
President Obama's choice of Hyatt hotel heiress Penny Pritzker as secretary of commerce, to be taken up Thursday by the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, puts Democrats on the panel between that famous rock and a hard place.
During his 2012 campaign for re-election, President Obama and his team accused Mitt Romney of "betting against America" for investing in offshore accounts. If Mr. Romney "bet against America," so did the family of Penny Pritzker, Mr. Obama's nominee for commerce secretary.