- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Penny Pritzker Items
Gov. Deval Patrick says direct and indirect revenue losses to the state's fishing industry because of lower fish landings in 2013 will amount to about $103 million.
The search for a home for President Barack Obama's presidential library is officially underway.
The formal process to build a library housing President Obama's presidential records and artifacts began Friday with the formation of a new foundation, launched by top supporters with Obama's blessing, that will develop and build the monument to his legacy.
The formal process to build a library housing President Barack Obama's presidential records and artifacts began Friday with the formation of a new foundation, launched by top supporters with Obama's blessing, that will develop and build the monument to his legacy.
Commercial and tribal fishermen in Washington state could be getting federal help after the closure of the Fraser River sockeye salmon fishery last year cost them millions of dollars.
Executives of two Illinois companies are joining the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on her first trade mission.
President Obama came into office promising to change the way money influences government, but when it comes to the familiar Washington habit of rewarding big campaign fundraisers with coveted jobs, his administration is in overdrive.
To some, Commerce Secretary nominee Penny Pritzker is known as "the Bundler" of campaign cash. She is also a Hyatt hotel heiress and billionaire who was President Obama's 2008 campaign-finance manager ("Commerce nominee Pritzker downplays role in management of failed bank," Web, May 23).
Commerce secretary-nominee Penny Pritzker told lawmakers Thursday that she regrets the losses suffered by customers of a failed bank she once led, but a lawyer for the depositors said the bank's owners never fully reimbursed them or the government.