- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Penske Corp.
Penske Corporation is a Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based, closely held, diversified transportation services company. Auto racing legend Roger Penske serves as Chairman, and Rob Kurnick as President. - Source: Wikipedia
Because Inauguration Day falls on a Sunday this time, President Obama will hold a small, private swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 20 and stage a big public redo the next day.
Kurt Busch and Penske Racing parted ways Monday after six bumpy seasons, a split that clouds the former champion's future in NASCAR as he embarks on a personal journey to reclaim his passion for racing.