- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Penske
Penske Corporation is a Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based, closely held, diversified transportation services company. Auto racing legend Roger Penske serves as Chairman, and Rob Kurnick as President. - Source: Wikipedia
Roger Penske wasn't worried about finding a sponsor for Juan Pablo Montoya when he signed him, believing there would be interest in the Colombian's return to open wheel racing.
Team Penske has filled a schedule for 20-year-old driver Ryan Blaney that will get him at least two Sprint Cup Series starts this year.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
Helio Castroneves' title hopes took a crushing hit Sunday with a second consecutive mechanical failure at the Grand Prix of Houston.
The first major turning point for Kevin Harvick came in 2009 at Michigan, the midpoint of a dismal, winless season, when he unraveled on the team radio in a screaming match with team owner Richard Childress.
It took 22 years for Miller Lite to make it to the top of NASCAR, and Brad Keselowski made it worth the wait when he cheerfully chugged the beer from on oversized glass during a live televised interview while celebrating his first Sprint Cup championship last November.
Jeff Gordon was added to the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship Friday when NASCAR chairman Brian France used his power to make an unprecedented expansion to the field after two separate investigations into radio chatter revealed numerous instances of race manipulation.
AJ Allmendinger's life changed forever a year ago, in the hours before the race at Daytona International Speedway.
Defending series champion Brad Keselowski believes he's still the fastest in Sprint Cup, even if his results four months into the season don't bear that out.
AJ Allmendinger's parents attended their first Indianapolis 500 in 1979, when they camped in a grassy lot and watched Rick Mears win his first 500.
Penske Racing is reaching deep into its bench after NASCAR suspended seven of its employees.
Brad Keselowski spent some time in the garage talking to crew chief Paul Wolfe, then walked over to his No. 2 Ford and hopped in for practice on a brisk, breezy day at Kansas Speedway.
If garage gossip is to be believed, somebody dropped a dime on NASCAR champion Brad Keselowski and his Penske Racing team at Texas Motor Speedway.
Helio Castroneves paced the first day of IndyCar practice at Barber Motorsports Park, setting the stage for what could be more domination by Penske Racing.
AJ Allmendinger doesn't know why Roger Penske gave him a second chance.