- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
Latest People Items
In a China awash with fake iPhones, pirated DVDs and knockoff Louis Vuitton bags, rice trader Lin Chunping took fakery to a whole new level: He invented a U.S. bank and claimed he bought it.
A little magic from Harry Potter lifted Time Warner's third-quarter earnings sharply on Wednesday, as the final movie about the boy wizard's adventures led to record results at the media conglomerate's film division.
People, Fortune and other leading magazines are coming to the Nook.
The ousted leader of Time Warner Inc.'s magazine division defended his short tenure on the job Friday, saying his efforts to transform the business had been praised before his firing.