- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
People'S Liberation Army
Latest People'S Liberation Army Items
A rare public protest against the Chinese military took place June 18 at the Chinese border city of Shenzhen, the logistics base for all People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops stationed in nearby Hong Kong.
Chinese Gen. Xiong Guangkai, a longtime military intelligence chief who recently retired, has published an article that says the reason much of the world views China's rise as a threat is the result of those in the West mistranslating a Chinese phrase on Beijing's strategy.
The Chinese military accused the U.S. on Friday of launching a global "Internet war" to bring down Arab and other governments, redirecting the spotlight away from allegations of major online attacks on Western targets originating in China.
A military prosecutor in Taiwan on Friday charged the former director of the Taiwanese military's electronic communications and information department with conducting espionage for communist China and accepting bribes from his Chinese handlers.
The U.S. military would consider sending officers and cadets to China on study exchange programs if relations between the two countries improve, the commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet said Thursday.
China's top military leader and a group of officers are set to visit sensitive U.S. military bases this week, in exchanges that defense and congressional officials say run counter to a 2000 law designed to limit such exchanges from bolstering Beijing's arms buildup.
Anti-American sentiment continues to be rampant among Chinese Internet users, most of them educated elites.
China used a top-secret SC-19 anti-satellite (ASAT) missile in a test last year against a target missile as part of a missile-defense system that remains shrouded in secrecy.
Evidence outlined in a Pentagon contractor report suggests that financial subversion carried out by unknown parties, such as terrorists or hostile nations, contributed to the 2008 economic crash by covertly using vulnerabilities in the U.S. financial system.