- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Pepe
Nearly 1,000 children and teens who live in violent, crime-ridden areas of El Salvador have turned to the Don Bosco Youth Symphonic Orchestra as an alternative to a life of drugs and conflict.
Cristiano Ronaldo seems certain to be fit to lead Real Madrid's attack against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League final on Saturday.
With only two weeks to go before the Champions League final, Real Madrid says center back Pepe has injured his left leg.
Spain beat Portugal 4-2 in a penalty shootout on Wednesday to reach the final of Euro 2012. The match ended 0-0 after extra-time. The Spanish will now play the winner of Germany vs. Italy. Here's the best of today's action. All times are Polish.
Portugal plays Spain in the first semifinal of the European Championship in Donetsk, Ukraine, Wednesday. Here's the running account of the action and pre-match buildup. All times are local to Poland.
Portugal beats Denmark 3-2 in Lviv, Ukraine in their second Group B match at the European Championship.
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho will not punish Pepe for stomping on the hand of Barcelona's Lionel Messi, saying that the defender's apology was sufficient.
MADRID (AP) - With only two weeks to go before the Champions League final, Real Madrid says center back Pepe has injured his left leg.
Portugal's Pepe, left, argues with Germany's Thomas Mueller after they clashed during the group G World Cup soccer match between Germany and Portugal at the Arena Fonte Nova in Salvador, Brazil, Monday, June 16, 2014.