- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Pepe Items
Nearly 1,000 children and teens who live in violent, crime-ridden areas of El Salvador have turned to the Don Bosco Youth Symphonic Orchestra as an alternative to a life of drugs and conflict.
Cristiano Ronaldo seems certain to be fit to lead Real Madrid's attack against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League final on Saturday.
With only two weeks to go before the Champions League final, Real Madrid says center back Pepe has injured his left leg.
Spain beat Portugal 4-2 in a penalty shootout on Wednesday to reach the final of Euro 2012. The match ended 0-0 after extra-time. The Spanish will now play the winner of Germany vs. Italy. Here's the best of today's action. All times are Polish.
Portugal plays Spain in the first semifinal of the European Championship in Donetsk, Ukraine, Wednesday. Here's the running account of the action and pre-match buildup. All times are local to Poland.
Portugal beats Denmark 3-2 in Lviv, Ukraine in their second Group B match at the European Championship.
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho will not punish Pepe for stomping on the hand of Barcelona's Lionel Messi, saying that the defender's apology was sufficient.