- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Pepper Potts
“Iron Man 3” is less a movie about the invincible Iron Man than a movie about the not-so-super Tony Stark, the billionaire playboy beneath the shiny metal shell. And it’s at its best when it works in smaller scale, as an irreverent throwback action comedy.
Robert Downey Jr.: 'Iron Man 3' co-star Paltrow makes him 'feel there’s more to explore in universe'
The World’s Most Beautiful Woman? That’s nothing, if you’re Gwyneth Paltrow. Just ask her “Iron Man 3” co-star Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. made a Tony Stark-like entrance Saturday into the San Diego Convention Center's largest exhibition hall, dancing up through the aisles among more than 6,000 fans.
Blu-ray reviews of Paramount Home Entertainment's Iron Man 2 and Warner Home Video's Smallville: The Complete Ninth Season and Mars Attacks!
This chronic feature lets me review what's recently passed my bloodshot pupils. So pull up a chair, break out the sarcasm filter and welcome to Mr. Zad's Iron Man comic critique.