- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Pepsi-Cola
Pepsi is a carbonated soft drink that is produced and manufactured by PepsiCo. Invented in 1898 and introduced as "Brad's Drink", it was later renamed as Pepsi-Cola on June 16, 1903. - Source: Wikipedia
Target Corp. will open its doors at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, three hours earlier than a year ago, to kick off the holiday shopping season.
I've seen stupid and desperate business decisions in my life, but PepsiCo's decision to resurrect Michael Jackson in a global promotion takes the cake ("Michael Jackson: Pepsi brings back King of Pop in promotion," Web, Thursday).