- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pepsi-Cola Items
It keeps getting easier to ditch the soda can.
The Fire Department of New York says a crane has collapsed at a construction site in the city's Queens borough, injuring seven people, three of them seriously.
Target Corp. will open its doors at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, three hours earlier than a year ago, to kick off the holiday shopping season.
I've seen stupid and desperate business decisions in my life, but PepsiCo's decision to resurrect Michael Jackson in a global promotion takes the cake ("Michael Jackson: Pepsi brings back King of Pop in promotion," Web, Thursday).
The annual, monthlong showcase of challenging, experimental — and just plain quirky — theater and performance art is, to paraphrase Forrest Gump, like a box of chocolates. You never know what's inside until you've plunked down money on tickets.