- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Latest Pepsi Items
Pepsi is pairing singers and filmmakers to release a visual album that celebrates soccer during the World Cup.
A Pepsi franchise is planning to build a new customer service center in Cape Girardeau that could create 74 jobs.
A Pepsi distributor would become the University of Oregon's dominant soft drink supplier, and the school would get nearly $5 million in cash or discounts over the next eight years under a contract expected to be finalized soon.
Americans cut back on soda at an accelerated pace last year, extending a slow retreat from the category that began nearly a decade ago.
The Food and Drug Administration says there's no reason to believe that the coloring added to sodas is unsafe. But the agency is taking another look just to make sure.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Super Bowl is still about a month away but the ad blitzes are already starting.
When PepsiCo Inc. announced it would stop putting an obscure vegetable oil in its Gatorade right before the Super Bowl, one of the loudest cheers came from a high school student who had made it her mission to get rid of the ingredient.
CBS has banned a SodaStream commercial from Sunday night's Super Bowl after it challenged its top competitors — soda giants Pepsi and Coca-Cola.
Target Corp. will open its doors at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, three hours earlier than a year ago, to kick off the holiday shopping season.