- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Pepsi Items
Remember the Cola Wars? Get ready for the Bottle Wars.
PepsiCo Inc. unveiled a new bottle Tuesday made entirely of plant material that it says bests the technology of competitor Coca-Cola and reduces bottles' carbon footprint.
Jay Lassiter is no longer "in a relationship."
In the Super Bowl of advertising, Eminem was everywhere, Roseanne Barr took a big hit from a log and Joan Rivers became a GoDaddy girl.
The biggest clash of fans might just happen the night before the Super Bowl, when the Pretenders and Faith Hill perform together live.
Attention, Walmart shoppers: The food in your cart, from fruit drinks to salad dressing, may soon get healthier.
Members of the original funk band War say they can't be friends with PepsiCo.
Ronald Reagan once said, "Freedom is never more than one generation from extinction." Readers of this book are likely to conclude that the turning point may be much nearer than they thought.
San Francisco's major recently intensified his surge against soda pop just as the city's health department issued regulations to guide medical marijuana shops in how to prepare "edible cannabis products."