- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Per Mertesacker
Lukas Podolski scored a brace in the first half on Friday to help give Arsenal a routine 4-0 victory over third-tier Coventry in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Germany coach Joachim Loew has offered an early glimpse into his expected World Cup squad by picking 26 players for publicity events.
Manchester City delivered a ruthless attacking display to rout Manchester United 4-1 in the Premier League on Sunday, the first derby between the rivals since the retirement of United manager Alex Ferguson.
"It was a taste of what we can expect at the World Cup, only the temperatures will be higher," Germany defender Per Mertesacker said. "I think we saw today that we have a bit of work to do."