- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
Topic - Percy Harvin
Apparently Earl Thomas' $40 million extension with the Seattle Seahawks did not mean fewer responsibilities on his plate.
The belief was that if Seattle decided to address adding a wide receiver in the NFL draft that size and height might outweigh all other factors.
For the fourth time in five years, the Super Bowl has set a record for the most-watched television event in U.S. history, drawing 111.5 million viewers even though the Seattle Seahawks' 43-8 victory over the Denver Broncos wasn't really competitive.
Percy Harvin juked a few defenders, blazed down the sideline and made it to the end zone.
The Seattle Seahawks have won their first Super Bowl title, crushing the favored Denver Broncos 43-8.
He caught just one pass during the regular season, and did nothing but watch from the sidelines when the Seattle Seahawks beat the San Francisco 49ers to get to the Super Bowl.
Percy Harvin had become the forgotten man. That seems impossible for a dynamic wide receiver who was once one of the nation's top prep prospects at Landstown High in Virginia Beach, Va., helped Florida win two BCS national titles in college and had 281 receptions in his first four years in the NFL.
Percy Harvin is tired of sitting through games and just watching.
Wes Welker ditched the orange suit for media day, much as he did comparisons between the two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks he's had the privilege of catching passes from.
With all the setbacks Percy Harvin has faced in his first season with Seattle, it would be easy to dwell on the problems.
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant.
Somewhere along the way, "pedestrian" became a favored word for the Seattle Seahawks' receivers.
Wide receiver Percy Harvin could be back to practice later this week for the Seattle Seahawks and is expected to be available for the Super Bowl.
New Orleans safety Rafael Bush was fined $21,000 by the NFL on Friday for his hit on Seattle's Percy Harvin during an NFC divisional-round game.
As was the case for most of the season, the Seattle Seahawks will be without wide receiver Percy Harvin for the NFC championship game.
"Every coach I had ... they always wanted me to put that in my tool box," Harvin said. "So I've practiced it enough to be able to try and put it in some type of game."
he said part of that was being on teams that had solid punt returners.