- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Percy Harvin Items
All those records, all for naught.
Waiting to get their hands on the Lombardi Trophy, the Seahawks were surrounded by security guards in orange jackets. It was the first time anyone in that color stopped them all night.
The Seahawks won their first Super Bowl crown in overpowering fashion, punishing Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos 43-8.
He caught just one pass during the regular season, and did nothing but watch from the sidelines when the Seattle Seahawks beat the San Francisco 49ers to get to the Super Bowl.
The captain was a few minutes late, though no one seemed to mind.
Whether you believe it will snow at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., on Sunday night or Renee Fleming will wear black gloves while singing the national anthem or blue Gatorade will be poured on the winning coach at the conclusion of the game, there's a bet for that.
Zac Boyer has a few questions about Sunday's Super Bowl and he offers his prediction along with fellow staff writer Brian McNally
Percy Harvin had become the forgotten man. That seems impossible for a dynamic wide receiver who was once one of the nation's top prep prospects at Landstown High in Virginia Beach, Va., helped Florida win two BCS national titles in college and had 281 receptions in his first four years in the NFL.
Marshawn Lynch returned to being a full participant in practice on Thursday as the Seattle Seahawks had their second workout of Super Bowl week.