- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Percy Items
A gunslinger with a dark past. A pretty girl on a mysterious mission. A grizzled rancher with a spoiled son, and a dusty, destitute town on the edge of civilization. Since the earliest days of motion pictures, Hollywood Westerns have mined gold from a handful of endlessly recyclable genre elements. This summer, it decided to add a new one to the mix: space aliens.